1. Honorificabilitudinita - Tibus
Occurs in Shakespeare's play "Love's Labour's Lost" and means "with honorableness".
Means "a doctrine of opposition to disestablishment", and was once used by British Prime Minister William Gladstone.
Means "the action or habit of estimating something as worthless".
Coined in the movie "Mary Poppins"
Coined by Mark McShane in his novel Unitimely Ripped (1963)
Defined as "the surgical formation of a passage between the gall bladder and hepatic duct"
Defined as "a pneumoconiosis caused by inhalation of very fine silicate or quartz dust"
8. Antipericatametaanaparcircumvolutiorectumgustpoops of the coprofied
The title of a book by by Francois Rabelais.
First coined by Thomas Love Peacock in Heading Hall (1861).
Describes the composition of the spa waters at Bristol, in Gloucestershire, England.
11. Bababadalgharaghtakamminapronnkonnbronntonnepronnt- uonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordeenenthurnuk
Appears in a book written by James Joyce.
12. Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrim- matosilphiparaomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophat- toperisteralektryonoptekephalliokiglopeleiolagoiosiraiobaph- etraganopterygon
The english translation of a Greek word which means "a goulash composed of all the leftovers from meals of the last two weeks".
13. Methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylarginyl...isoleucine (189,819 words)
The chemical name of titin, the largest known protein