1. It costs $178.96 to make a 16GB iPhone
2. The most expensive part of an iPhone to produce is the touch screen, at $35.
3. The first iPod was released in 2001.
4. The full range of sounds, on average, for an iPod is 120 decibels.
5. The first iPod ever made had 5GB of capacity.
6. In France, it is illegal to play your iPod louder than 100 decibels.
7. By 2006, the iPod had sold over 41 million units.
8. iPod batteries can last between 14 - 28 days if they are not used at all.
9. Depending on the model of iPod, the battery will continuously play music for between 8 - 20 hours if fully charged.
10. A vacuum has been released which has inbuilt iPod speakers.
11. The world's most expensive iPod costs $231,776.
12. Apple, the brand that makes iPod's, was created in 1976.
13. The iPods computer program, iTunes, was released in 2003